This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Some Users therefore enjoy superior protection. Further information regarding the security policies can be found in the applicability section.
Alessandro Rossetti, Intelligence Team Leader
Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 115, 00147 Rome,
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operational offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
In case of superior protection, the User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers just described takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this deadline the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
The User's Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (this Website)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: email, name, telephone number and company name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behavior.
Statistical connection analysis systems are NOT used.
Personal Data collected: Cookies.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In case of superior protection, the User may exercise all the rights set out below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly made subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This superior level of protection is always guaranteed when the processing:
- is performed by a Data Controller based in the EU; that is to say
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services against payment or free of charge to such Users; that is to say
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of such Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.